Lessons from a three and four year old


Yesterday I learned an important lesson from a four year old.
Logan,
in his less than excited state for preschool orientation...
HID HIS SHOES! 

What a great concept!
Who would have thought.
Here's the scenario.

JWS,
"Hey, there is another gun raffle tomorrow!"
Me,
"Sorry, I don't have any shoes!"
One week later.
JWS,
"Hey, there is a tractor pull Friday night!"
Me,
"Sorry, I don't have any shoes!"
I think it works!
Thank-You, Logan!

And this little one.
The three year old.

"Grandma, come and watch me spin in Daddy's bathroom!"

Curious, I followed.

Her daddy's hunting pants were hanging from a nail in the rafters.
(Daddy's bathroom is in the basement.)

She grabs the bottom of the pants and twirls round and round.
I think this is spinning.
Then,
she lifts her feet off the ground and spins round in circles.

Fun
in the simplest of things.

Thank you Gracelyn! 

mostly for the laugh!

Comments

Teresa said…
I am going to try "I don't have my shoes" and see if it works. Somehow I don't think so since I do have more than one pair.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches
Sheila said…
Great logic hidden in those little minds!
LMBO.
Have a great evening~
acorn hollow said…
so sweet I love that she spins on daddy's pants until they rip:)
Cathy
Love it! I'm using this for the next gun show!
Angela said…
Grands are just wonderful aren't they. Never know what they will say or do. And we are never to old to learn from them, huh? Yours are so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Angela
HAHAHA - wouldn't work for me...
me
Cant go, I don't have my shoes.
Husband
SO???? We live in the county. No one wears shoes
Me
I do
Husband
As long as you have on clothes shoes are optional.
Me
Who's driving.
lol
Thanks for the laugh
Kat
Too Cute!!!
Thanks for sharing and making my day!
Prim Blessings
Robin
TheCrankyCrow said…
I wanna spin in daddy's bathroom! (Sounds like more fun than I've had in a good long while!) And - hey - are you sure Logan didn't learn that trick in the first place from you??? ;o) Smart, smart, kids! Happy September Girlfriend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree