Project 26 and the next two in progress

This little scarf is for Gracelyn, my granddaughter. I found this cutest little white fur coat for her last weekend and at the same time her other Grandma found the cutest little plaid coat for her so of course she needed a scarf to go with both of them. She is here tonight spending the night with Grammy and nothing is more precious than a baby falling asleep in your arms, even if it took three tries to lay her down and Grammy rocking herself to sleep in the recliner on the last try. Apparently I must have needed that cat nap, I was up to babysit the boys at 3:30 this morning so that my step-daughter and son in law could go Christmas shopping. Another precious moment is when those little boys woke up and came downstairs and were so happy to see me. It is the only time that I can get them to cuddle with me. This is the nativiy set that I have been working on for the last month on and off. I am counting it as two projects when it is done. There are 19 pieces to it. I had made one for myself several years ago and my step-daughter has always said that she wanted one. Now to get hubby to make the creche for it...that should be a task. Off to paint until I faint.....





Comments

Amber said…
Oh my gosh! The nativity pieces look WONDERFUL. So realistic!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.