Projects 20 and 21...painted snowmen

I was getting behind in my projects. I had to take the time to clean a little today. I am having guests tomorrow through Tuesday and thought that they might not appreciate the cobwebs and dust as I do. So, after I finished cleaning I got out the paints and did these. Painting is a lot faster for me than anything so these were a good catch-up item. The sleds are these great little rusty sleds and they needed no prep and the snowmen ornaments are paper mache ornaments. I found all of these yesterday at Pat Catan's craft shop. Thank goodness there is not one of those closer to me...I would be broke, well stocked with craft projects, but broke. Still one day behind!


Comments

I love the little sleds...and I wish I could paint like that!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.