Tree Pillow, this one's for me!

I finished this tree pillow up this evening. I have had these buttons laid out for awhile and then when I saw Char's tree tutorial, I had to get busy on this. It was sort of a challenge to get them all laid out just right but it was almost like a puzzle. This is my Christmas present to me...at least until one of the girls sees it and claims it. I'll enjoy it in the meantime. This should be Project #18, but I think that I lost count somewhere. I actually managed to change my background. Not bad for just learning this, I found this from http://shelsscraps.blogspot.com/ through Holly's blog. She explains it so clearly!

Comments

Amber said…
The pillow is very cute, and I love your new wintry background!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree