Project 28 and More Decorating

This centerpiece is Number 28 in my 30 day challenge, only two to go and if I don't make it at least I got this much done and it kept me from procrastinating everything that I wanted to get done. I painted this tray and put the pine cones in it, they were from a recent trip to a friend's camp. I had the the candleholders but decorated the candles with rusty tin snowflakes that I found in my stash. All of the other projects are things that I have painted in years past other than the quilted wallhanging. My mom made that for me last year. I painted the nativity wreath years ago and I still really like it, my kids don't like it so I hang it right inside the door that they use when they come here. It was so much work and I guess that I am going to have to will it to someone just so that they don't burn it or sell it at a yard sale for one dollar someday. The snowman collection is getting a little out of hand. I have them everywhere usually but this year tried to control it to my dining room. Everything is finally cleaned up and I can sit and enjoy it all this evening.









Comments

Hmmm...very nice...
My dining room table is usually covered with projects, this laptop, mail, etc. This will be one of my goals!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.