A Big Mess and Painting projects

This is the mess on my sewing room floor. I would not have shown anyone this but hubby insisted that I take a picture and post it. I suppose that he thinks that messes like this would gain sympathy for him for putting up with my messes, but in truth...this is the results of him cleaning out his closet. We found someone to take all the good clothes and these are the t-shirts, jeans and sweatshirts. I am cutting, after wading in, all the t-shirts for t-shirt yarn and keeping the designs on a lot of them to make motorcycle blankets for the boys. Anyone with any pointers on how to make those blankets? Please let me know! I really am going to get it cleaned up!
I finished these two projects this weekend and another that is a birthday gift for a friend. I will see her tomorrow to give it to her so I can post the pic after that.

Have had this watering can sitting around forever. Another piece out of my painting room!


Comments

Laurie said…
I LOVE!!! the watering can!!! Thanks for the picture! I can empathize with you on the floor of your room. Been there been there been there.......
pammyjo said…
You are so seriously talented. LOVE the watering can. It's a mess now in the sewing room, but when it's all cut up ... you feel like you accomplished a marathon. LOL Been there. LOL Try to think of it as being dumped on by the bird of creativity!LOL
The watering can is so nice. That pile of clothes on your floor looks like what's in our bedroom right now! If you'd like more to add to yours, just let me know. I'll happily load it all up and deliver it to you.
Cathy
Lynn said…
Go to Google Images you can find pictures of anything.
This quilt looks great if you are really a Quilter:
http://z.about.com/d/quilting/1/0/c/_/-/-/harley_quilt_po.jpg

This is my kind of quilt a Rag Quilt Quick and easy...
http://www.oldfarmhands.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/t-shirt_quilt.305225920.jpg
Hope this helps a little...
Lynn said…
Oh by the way the watering can is beautiful. I love stroke work that is what my CDA was in. Fantastic Job!!!
Charmingdesigns said…
I thought I was looking at my craft room there for a minute. Love your watering can. I never did try out for the CDA...I didn't need the stress.lol. Glad you found me, I love your blog!! Laurie

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree