A Walk on the Dark Side.

Please keep in mind when you look at this that I normally paint flowers and sunshine.



I sew cute little dresses,
I quilt with colorful, fun fabrics,
I knit with pretty colors of yarn,
Watch my grandchildren,
Clean my house, (who am I kidding?)
Garden,
Plant nice little flowers,
My craft rooms are full of
Lace,
Ric-Rac,
Happy things everywhere and then this..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Get ready for it.
.
.
.
I mean really ready....


It is dark!

Shocked? There is a story behind it. At Christmas, I bought daughter and son-in-law #2 a pencil tree. At the store there was a sale and you got another item for 1/2 off so I found this framed picture that I really liked and thought that they would like. In the confusion of Christmas, Dianna only read Travis' name on the tag and handed it to him and he thought I had painted something for his garage. Dianna told me that he was disappointed, he didn't show it though, but I decided then that I would paint something for his garage for him. He has a true Man Cave garage. It goes beyond Man Cave actually. It is cleaner than my house and better equipped than most homes. His one motorcycle is all done in skulls. Can you see the bike motor in the background? It was a stretch to paint it. He will be getting it tomorrow night at our Easter here. I hope that he likes it!

I am off to sew something pretty! I need to touch lace and flowers, pink and purple. I need to flush away the dark!

Comments

Hmmm, yep, it is kinda dark but YOU did an awesome job!!! I bet he loves it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.