Rainy Saturday and the paint brushes are flying

Thank-you, thank-you, THANK-YOU to Laurie at Buttons and Lace for her generous donation of fabric for the I SPY quilt.  I so appreciated it all!  and every bit of it will go to good use! 

This is in the new Quick and Easy Painting Magazine.
And this just popped into my head for the canteen, sort of woodsy, don't you think?
And this is one of the ten or so
items that I antiqued today.  What a mess that makes of my hands and of course, I could not find any gloves.

Fabrics I found the other day for the I Spy quilt!


Comments

Laurie said…
You're most welcome Cathy, I'm so happy you could use it! Your projects are beautiful, great work!
Anonymous said…
Hi...just joined your blog. You are such a talented artist!! I love everything here!! will be back very soon. thanks for the inspirational ideas! patti :)

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.