1. When you finally manage to empty the dishwasher on Tuesday morning and every sippy cup and ice cream bowl is in it.
2. The garbage can is full of pull-ups, swimming diapers and baby wipes.
3. Your carpet has a nice colorful tone to it from all the sprinkles from the banana splits spilled on it.
4. Every extra bed in your house is dirty and needs the sheets stripped.
5. When you walk sleepily through the living room to open the front door in the morning before your coffee, you step on a matchbox car and say bad words.
6. The yard sale items that you bought on Friday morning are still in the bags and you have forgotten what you even bought.
7. Your arms are itchy from what seems like another bout of poisen ivy after searching for blackberries on the hike to the water tower.