Wow, I am not even sure where the weekend went or if I got anything accomplished,
but here is is Monday morning again and back to another work week.
I have been on a bunny kick, painting and sewing the little buggers,
and in true bunny fashion...
they are multiplying!
So I am offering this collection for a giveaway.
The square box and the little round daisy box and
this little wool bunny.
I thought that I was making bowl fillers of these bunnies, but
now I am not sure if they aren't too big for bowl fillers,
guess it depends on the size of your bowl.
Here are the rules to sign up.
(because you have to have rules)
1. You have to sign up on this post only.
2. You must be a follower of my blog (new followers gladly accepted)
3. You must be a US or Canadian resident (you know for shipping purposes)
Here is how you get extra entries.
Please let me know what you did and what your total entries are in your post...might as well make this easy on me.
1. Sign up...1 entry.
2. Mention this giveaway and link it on your blog....1 entry
3. Become of follower of my selling blog....1 entry.
4. If you come and clean my house....(just kidding)
Simple so far?
Now for my part.
1. If I get to 200 followers, (which is only two away) I will add another item to this giveaway.
2. For every 50 sign ups, I'll add another giveaway.
Oh, and a deadline.
How about March 5th.
If I can figure out how to link a pattern to a blog post,
I will add a pattern/tutorial for these bunnies tomorrow.
If someone knows how to do this,
please email me and let me know.