this is a giveaway for my 500th post.
That is a lot of talking.
So here is how it is going to work.
I will give away several items.
Some are shown here.
So, the rules and regulations.
Gotta have 'em!
Because I appreciate all of you that have followed for all this time
and those of you who recently became followers,
first and second prize will be for "existing" followers
third prize will be for any "new" followers.
Now, that is not to say that third prize will not be as good as first.
I will post the prizes offered at the end of the giveaway
the first name drawn gets to pick first,
and so on.
Get the idea?
1. You must comment on this post to be entered.
2. You must be a follower of this blog.
3. If you don't have a blog, you HAVE to leave a way for me to contact you.
And now for the entries.
1. Comment on this post = 1 Entry
2. Repost this on your blog somewhere = 1 Entry
3. Add this link to your sidebar + 1 Entry
Let me know on the comment how many times to enter your name!
It looks like a sheep giveaway!
The Art Association has Open Studio nights.
Someone sets up a still life and you can use whatever medium you choose.
Last night was the first one that I made it to.
Nice evening and so interesting to see everyone's work.
This was my first real attempt at colored pencils.
I loved it!
Can't wait for the next one!