Saturday, January 7, 2012

LInk and Quote of the Poem

A repeat of the stairs pic,
and the link to the poem.
is

And
Here are the Words.

Halfway down the stairs


Halfway down the stairs

Is a stair where I sit:

There isn't any other stair quite like it.

I'm not at the bottom,

I'm not at the top:

So this is the stair where I always stop.



Halfway up the stairs

Isn't up, and isn't down.

It isn't in the nursery, it isn't in the town:

And all sorts of funny thoughts

Run round my head:

"It isn't really anywhere! It's somewhere else instead!"



(A A Milne)

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Very cool! I love Pooh and Milne!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love the Poem, Cathy!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Cute!!!
I saw your other post about the hearts too! Love them!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww....I love that verse. Thanks for posting it (since I couldn't see it in the photo on the original post). Wow...Has it really been this long since I've visited? I am so, so, sorry....I just am not keeping up with my keeping up - whatsoever....I have me some catching up to do. Please forgive my absence and silence....Robin