Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Converging of Seasons

Doesn't this look pretty?
Then you see the rest of the table.


The tree is up.
but I found this below in a corner.

And the worst one?

These giant pumpkins in the winter looking snow!

Do your holidays collide? 
Mine always seem to.
I still have snowmen up for Valentine's Day.
Who am I kidding,
sometimes I pack them away
and put out the bunnies.
And in October,
I found eggs
that needed packed away
before
I could put out the pumpkins.

Thank goodness we drink a lot of coffee.
The boxes are perfect.
Debbie, Jennifer, Laurie
and Sandi
your packages will be mailed today!

3 comments:

Cami Selene L. said...

qué bonito árbol de Navidad!!
saludos!!,desde Argentina.

Laurie said...

For me, Christmas collides with Valentines Day, which collides with Easter! I guess I just love to decorate, but disassembling is another story!! Can't wait for my package!!!

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Thanks Cathy! I can't wait for my package! I sold over a dozen pockets already and I have orders for more. I am out. All my Holidays run together. My 11 yr. old pointed out that I still have a few things up that say SPRING! I told him I was getting a head start for next year. Enjoy your day!

sandraallen260@centurytel.net