The Paintbrushes are Flying

 
A new board for over Kamden's bed.
Would not want him to have an identity crisis,
because it is still Kendall's name up there
on the wall.
And one for an order.
 
In my paint room, there is so much stuff laying around.
 
I see something in the stash in the basement,
I drag it to the paint room,
on the second floor
and
sometimes it sits
and
 doesn't get painted
and
so...
the hoard begins to move
to a place we see everyday.

 
 
Trying so hard to get it cleaned up.


I am trying to finish a few things,
drag a few more back down
that I don't feel like painting yet,
and only bringing them up
one at a time.
 
Wouldn't it just be easier to
CLEAN it?

Comments

Tam said…
Amazing job, wish i could paint like that
I don't think my studio is ever clean! I just get things organized,start a new project and it's a mess again. But I do try !
Hugs
moosecraft said…
Sure... it would be easier to clean it... but that would be time away from painting! lol! I've decided to use up what I have... that way I will have less to keep organized.


Absolutely LOVE the drawer painted with pennies and stars!
jennifer768 said…
Love the pieces you shared...the long box is my favorite.Yep cleaning might be easier but it is more fun to hoard a pile.Hope things are going better.Hugs,Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.