Shopping With A List.


And it was only a little list.
Thank goodness!
I thought I would take these two along.
JoAnn's
Michael's

They would love it.
And
love it they did!
 
Giggles and Laughs
and
Fun!
 
We walked up and down every aisle in each store
and
marveled at everything.
 
We brought home a lot of stuff that was not on the list.
We did not bring home a lot of stuff that was on the list.
 
And these two.
Gracelyn on the right is ethereal.
Glitter, Unicorns, Pink and Purple.
High pitched voice,
and
giggles.
Kendall on the left is literal and matter of fact.
Bright colors, Skulls, Neon Greens and Pinks
Throaty voice
and
deeper laughs.
And
everything they saw,
they showed one another
by announcing their whole names.
 
Gracelyn Kay Kirkpatrick
come here and see this!
Kendall Jae Moore,
hurry over here and look at this!
 
I just
listened
and
forgot the list. 

Comments

Catherine said…
Oh my gosh ~ I can just imagine the fun!
Sheila said…
I'm jealous.....what a fun time and I bet other shoppers where having a ball listening to them, I know I would have.
Thanks for the morning smile!
Balisha said…
Sounds like a fun time. Little girls are so cute.
Balisha
Sounds like a fun time!
They sure are growing up fast.
Have a wonderful day Cathy!

Sandi

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.