Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Carried Away


Ok, sometimes I just get carried away. 
The beadboard was bought last September.
A Thanksgiving project in mind. 
It was set in front of my car in the garage. 
I looked at it every day.
All winter. 
It was time.
A different project. 


In my healthy fear of saws, 
I finally managed to get 
JWS to cut it for me.
I might have just got a little carried away. 
I mean after all, 
I just wanted one set! 
Of Five

Forty four or so signs later, 
I was done. 

The really funny part? 

I am not really fond of birds! 

And this...




Is the one I used to have.   
Primitive?  
No...
Firewood now! 

I mean after all, it is fifteen years old! 

I sure hope it doesn't take JWS
another six months to make the stakes! 

2 comments:

Diane said...

What fun signs. Now you have gifts to give away.

Hugs diane

Country Lane Folk Art said...

Love the signs, cathy! Great job.