Suwannee Quilt Shop


Let me start by saying, 
I have been in my share of quilt shops.  
I am sure, not as many as real quilters,
but I would venture to say that 
I have seen more quilt shops
than your average 
non-quilter.
IN
LOTS 
OF 
STATES.

This shop was by far
THE BEST!

Quilts, 
Antiques,
A Soda Shop
Food
Desserts
and
LOT
OF 
FABRIC! 

A ton of fabric!!

Everything was so artfully arranged! 

Mom loved it also! 

A whole room of Christmas!

A room for fall.


And then, 
Everything else
so 
beautifully arranged! 
Kid's rooms, 
Orientals,
Batiks,
Civil War Prints, 
Food Prints, 
A room to browse books and patterns....
If you are anywhere close...
make sure you visit,
or make the day trip to see it. 

The food was excellent
and there is a lovely tea room 
and 
antique shop next door. 

Trenton, Florida,
a tiny little town, 
not to miss! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree