Career Day



Yesterday was Career Day at Preschool.
Kendall went as a princess. 
Who wouldn't want to be a princess?  
She is 4, I am 56.
I still want to be a princess! 


What I am not, 
is a foodie.
Or a
cook, 
chef,
or anything else food related. 

What I have been thrust into, 
kicking and screaming,
is 
a part of preparing
food for 
about 
500-600 
people.

Not to mention shopping for it.

Have I mentioned that I despise grocery shopping?
JWS loves it. 
But I went along,
because I like the 
Strip District
and 
we had dinner
at one of my favorites places,
Roland's.

Lobster roll! 



Mural in the Strip District


However, while we were eating,
the car sat closed up,
and we had a rotten onion. 
I think that the smell is stuck in my nose! 

And finally,
some organization to my paint shelves.  
Wonder how long that will last? 


And really, 
wouldn't a princess have someone to do all these 
things for her? 

I want a new career! 
Princess Cathy! 

Comments

Ann said…
oh wow, I would be pulling my hair out cooking for that many people.
If you are anything like me that nice organized paint shelf will not last very long at all

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.