Chalk Paint Transformation


Still loving these chalk paints! 
Who knew a box of paint from Decoart
would provide so much entertainment?

This little bench was $1 at the auction.
The little motif on the back?
Another dollar at Michaels. 

Decoart so kindly provided
paint
and
wax 
for me to experiment.
The fabric was in the hoard stash. 

And here was the before. 


Sorry about the condition of these containers. 

Really, I am not the neatest painter! 


And I am off part of today
to paint with two friends.
Packing up my collection of chalk paints for them to play with! 
I have been trying to plan this painting day for almost a year.

Can't wait to spend my day with them! 


Comments

Trace4J said…
Very cool.
I love painting and making new too.
Have a fun time with your friends.
Woolie hugs
acorn hollow said…
Great transformation!
Cathy
Ann said…
That $1 bench looks like a million bucks. I like the transformation
Wonderful transformation!
I picked up a few jars of this paint.
Can't wit to try it.

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree