More Befores than Afters


JWS came home from the auction last night with this. 
I love these chairs, they are so comfortable
and fun! 

They almost remind me of when people
actually sat around outside 
and 
make me want to take the time to do that! 

The paint is a little rough, 
but the chair is is great shape. 
A little sanding and some spray paint
and 
I will be sitting. 



He also brought this to me. 

The chair and the basket. 

Some chalk paint
and 
the material below
(that he also brought home)
and it should be a treasure! 


And one before...

that has an after
and 
just in the nick of time. 

This horse was in this shape
when my friend asked when she could pick it up
on Monday night. 

She knows me and how I work,
but I was still afraid to tell her that I had not started it! 
This morning it is done 
and 
ready to be
given to a lucky couple 
expecting their first baby!  


It has been a hectic week, 
VBS backdrop,
the horse,
1024 fish ready for the 
Great Fish Installation 
at the church tomorrow,
work,
and 
painting the new addition at work.

Everything has fallen into place though
and 
I am thankful for that
and 
now....
off to some yard sales before I go to work!   

How many more "befores" do I need?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.