More Pics of Picks and Redo's


Last 
Thursday through Sunday
turned out to be some really good
picking days for me. 

This nice printed fabric above,

and this stitchery,


both headed to 


And this picnic basket



and the pink duck...

Chalk painted,
courtesy of 
Decoart Americana Chalk Paints
and on my front porch. 

Honestly, I was going to throw the duck away, 
it just happened to be in the lot with the pony planter that I wanted
but figured I would try the chalk paint on it also. 


This lap desk, 
another chalk paint and Decoart stencils
project
is going to be the new home for my colored pencils. 


And finally, 
Gracelyn saw these peacocks and had to have them!  

Also in that lot was that lovely tureen,jar,candy dish 
behind it that I am not sure what to do with 
but Papa had to buy them for her
because
"they would look so nice in her room" 
as she put it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.