437 Reasons Why JWS Should Not Be Unsupervised At An Auction



Laughing and chuckling
at 
10:30 last night, 
JWS 
arrives home from the auction
where he was 
serving food.

Two indicators that it was about to go bad:
1. The truck is sitting at the side door and not in the garage.
2. The side door is propped open. 

And
He is excited
about his finds....

As a side note, 
I did not go to this auction because:
1.  I am still tired from the fair.
2. The cleaning lady was supposed to come today and I did not want a mess. 

Apparently, 
JWS did not get that memo. 

So this morning found me 
washing 
and 
sorting
and 
cleaning
and 
wiping. 

Piles to be junked,
piles to go back to the auction,
piles of treasures for other people,
a small pile to keep
and 
piles to be priced to go to the shop.

He did get some good finds,


But there was a lot of sorting to find them. 

And a lot of questionable purchases...





This being the BIGGEST 
questionable purchase. 


Is there a clown lover's anonymous?
Because this obsession 
definitely 
needs help! 

Comments

Teresa said…
Well that clown sure made me start the day off with a good laugh.
Good luck with all the "Stuff"
Laurie said…
Oh him and Ken would get along great! By the way, I remember another clown thing he got that sat on your dresser once?
Ann said…
Hopefully there was enough good stuff in there to make up for that clown....lol
Lois said…
The clown is creepy looking but then I am not over fond of them myself. I don't hate them but I wouldn't go out and buy one for myself. With that being said, I sleep in my daughters old room and have never charged the wallpaper cause it still looks brand new. What's the motif? You guessed it....clowns! LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree