A Clown Free Auction



And they are rare happenings
because
JWS
generally manages to find clowns. 

I "won" 
this cute little card table.


And this crock, that I quit bidding on
and 
JWS
picked up where I left off. 
I have a yellow one like it, 
have never seen this color. 


I loved this fabric, 
however
it resembled swiss cheese when I removed it from the 
washer.

The risk you take.



I bought a box, 
for the planter below
and there was this retro looking ash tray in it. 

Ash trays just aren't needed like they used to be! 




I have been looking for a set of these salt and pepper shakers 
for my camper. 

Anyone remember these! 


A stand  and a ladder to chalk paint. 


And my sister found some treasures also. 
The cornucopia?

I think she is going to paint it white.  





Comments

Laurie said…
I love auctions though I've never bought anything! Estate sales are a favorite when I have money to go to one. You always find the neatest stuff! Sorry about the swiss cheese!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.