No Sew Table Runners




Because really, you are only going to use them a few times.
 
If only I had a dollar for every one of these I have made.
 
I would have....well maybe only $100 or so, but still
I have made a lot of them!

Start with a long, skinny rectangle.
Lay any fusible medium on the sides
and about 3 - 4 inches in from the ends depending on how wide your
material is.
 
(You will have to fold and experiment with that length.
 
I was using Stitch Witchery
which I cut in roughly 1/2 inch strips
with the help of a six year old who wanted so bad to use
that "roly thing that cuts"
Translation: Rotary Cutter
(so it's really not very even)
 
You can buy rolls of fusible stuff also
without the paper on it
so you have to do all your ironing first and slide that in
lest you completely gum up your iron.
 
Iron the short end over about 1/2 inch.
(that picture totally disappeared)
 
Then fold your ends in and iron again.

 
How easy is that?

How cute are those,
added to any centerpiece.

 
Speaking of centerpieces.
 
Saturday morning,
I went to a lovely shower!
 
All decorated in owls!

That I painted!  
 

I even managed to have the gift wrapped ahead of time
for a change!

Friday night was
Let's Make a Frozen Cape
and
Glitter Mamaw's House
Night.

And turn my coffee table into a domino table.

 
And what was in the package?
 
My LAST cupboard door that will work for a name plaque!  
 
I have got to make a trip to the
Cupboard Door Store!
The stash is getting low!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.