Fancy Nancy Chair

 

Fancy Nancy Chair

These books are so fun! 

Fancy Nancy is just so
Extraordinary
Excellent
Divine
Creative
Glamorous..
well if you know that books, you understand.

So, when I was asked to paint this chair
in a book theme
for the library,
I immediately knew what I wanted to do.



 

 
Jane O'Connor is the author.
Robin Preiss Glasser is the illustrator.
 
If you are not familiar with them
and
if you have little girls,
you need to check them out!
 
Along with being adorable books
they are great vocabulary
learning tools.


 
As for the chair,
it is for the
New Bethlehem Library Auction in a few weeks!
 

Comments

Ann Thompson said…
I'm not familiar with the books but I love the chair. It's adorable
acorn hollow said…
Oh we love fancy nancy and that chair is just perfect.
Cathy

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree