A Twist on The Pennants


 
These have been in the back of my mind for awhile.
Pennants with a twist.
So, after cleaning the sewing room,
I messed it up again.

I am always buying boxes of linens
and
hoarder than I am,
I cannot stand to throw any of them away.
Even the stained, ripped ones.
 
This is what I decided to do with them.

Bits of fancy needlework...salvaged!

Lots more to go! 
 
The original pennant tutorial is here
 
 
The only twist?
 
The serger on the edges.
 
I bought this serger from a friend this summer.
 
It has sat
and
sat
and sat.
 
So after dusting and cleaning
and
Olympic gymnastic acts
to get it threaded,
it is working!  
 
How fun are those machines?
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.