Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Project

 
Or,
in the words of JWS,
"Are you nuts?"
"You are 56 years old, you should be slowing down!"
 
But,
the opportunity was there,
and
I am excited about it.
 
A New Shop.
 
I have had a gift and floral shop before,
I liked it,
but this is different.
 
Vendor booths,
a place for people to sell
without the commitment of a full time shop.
 
A place for us to sell,
the Open House was just
well,
getting out of hand.
 
So, here goes...
 
A New Year,
A New Venture,
 
Never too old for something new! 
 
 


3 comments:

Sheila said...

I chuckled when I first realized you were opening a shop, but then again if anyone can do it you can. Wish I lived close because I'd love to shop there or have a booth.
Wishing you much success Cathy!
Happy New Year~
Sheila

Ann Thompson said...

Best of luck to you in your new venture and a very Happy New Year to you and yours

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Happy New Year Cathy!
Congratulations on your new adventure.
Wish I lived closer.
Have a wonderful week!

Sandi