Rocky the Lobster


JWS,
left alone at the auctions
on
Thursday nights
has proved interesting.
Clowns, neon signs, parrots.
 
So, I never know what he is going to bring home.
Last night he made it home before me.
 
These books and vintage cards are great!

The picnic baskets....re-sellable.

The vases?   Maybe to the right person.

Pyrex and Glasbake?
Wonderful buys....

 
This shelf....10 feet long?
 
Really?
 
You might think that is the worst.
 
 
However.....

After 12 hours at work.....when I turned the corner to go in the kitchen,
This was serenading me with
"Won't you let me take you on a Sea Cruise?"
 
 
 
I'd like to send someone on a sea cruise....
without a life jacket! 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Ann said…
LOL That's just too funny although I imagine not so much after 12 hours of work

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree