Just Another Day at Work




So,
It started this way, 
Monday morning
customers waiting for me when I got to the shop.
I really was not late. 
They want a table and chairs. 

I find a table that they are looking for
in a vendor's booth, 
covered with stuff. 
I unload it
which starts a chain 
reaction 
that included,,,



Moving a cupboard,
moving another table,
moving the cupboard again,
moving a dresser off the porch and inside,
emptying another table and 
then 
rearrange everything. 

I LOVE this job!  
Love building displays,
love putting things together,
love helping customers find treasures, 
love to hear the memories! 
I think I have found my fun place! 

Comments

Ann said…
Loving a job makes all the difference in your day.

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree