Focus



What a struggle!
I know that there are meds for it! 
Maybe I need some! 

Sometimes life just piles up
Literally and figuratively.
And mine has,

First the microwave went. 
Not the counter top kind, 
the range hood 
way overpriced microwave. 
That's ok, 
old school, 
we have a stove. 
Then my car broke down. 
Honestly, 
it was time to buy another one...
but I still have the van. 
Then the dishwasher went. 
Still have a sink.
Then, 
JWS hit a horse with his truck. 
(you would be amazed at how many people inquired
about the horse's well being 
prior to JWS' health)
In this order:
John is fine.
The horse is dead. 
The truck is not good.  
John was the priority here, 
he is fine.
Everything else is replaceable. 
Including the horse. 
Sorry folks if that sounds crass. 
The horse was not a pet. 
It was an Amish buggy horse...
not attached to the buggy at the time of it's demise, 
thank goodness. 








Now, to the focus issues. 
I am struggling. 
140 pounds of beef are slow cooking as we speak. 
This morning I tried to 
work on a project. 
Clothespin bags. 
Which led to digging through a bin of linens 
looking for the hangers that I know that I have 
somewhere for the clothespin bags.

So, now I have a pile of linens to be donated,
a pile to be thrown away,
a bin to be used for another project, 
and
a pile for clothespin bags. 
oh, 
and a pile of aprons that need pressed. 


And did anything get finished?
Well, 
I painted this chair. 
I love this paint! 


And I finished the baby afghan that needed done for the 
shower on Saturday. 

See what I mean? 
Oh yeah, 
I have meat cooking at the fairgrounds. 

FOCUS!  

Comments

I still don't know how you do it all, Cathy!
Sorry to hear about everything breaking down at once.
I know that feeling, happens on a regular basis here.
Glad to hear that John is okay! Oh my!
Hope the rest of your week goes smoother!

Sandi
acorn hollow said…
Ohh not a good run of luck it that's what we are calling it. Our microwave above the stove when last year not cheap but Oh did I miss it. I have no idea what the meat is for but it must be for the fair
Cathy
Ann said…
Holy smokes. You sure have a lot of your plate lately.

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree