Ahhh, Flowers!


Can't you just smell it?
The warm dirt smell?
The first trip in a greenhouse in the spring?
The possibilities
stretched out before you?




Of course,
I am a realist and
know that
I can't go overboard.
By mid July
I will be struggling
with keeping it all alive.
But they are so pretty!
  
And unique.


 
 
How cool is this one?
   
And plants and flowers I have not seen before!

In the end,
I didn't go crazy,
but let's be realistic.
It's only early May.

There is time.

This greenhouse is located on Mahoning Road.
Owned by Noah and Lydia Byler.
It is one of my favorites!

Comments

acorn hollow said…
I have not been to a green house yet we are having way to much rain and cold.
but I can't wait!!!!
Cathy
Ann Thompson said…
Love them all but I seriously suck at gardening
I just Love greenhouses full of beautiful flowers.
I always wanted to own a greenhouse.
I think I need to make a trip to one and browse!

Sandi

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree