Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ahhh, Flowers!


Can't you just smell it?
The warm dirt smell?
The first trip in a greenhouse in the spring?
The possibilities
stretched out before you?




Of course,
I am a realist and
know that
I can't go overboard.
By mid July
I will be struggling
with keeping it all alive.
But they are so pretty!
  
And unique.


 
 
How cool is this one?
   
And plants and flowers I have not seen before!

In the end,
I didn't go crazy,
but let's be realistic.
It's only early May.

There is time.

This greenhouse is located on Mahoning Road.
Owned by Noah and Lydia Byler.
It is one of my favorites!

2 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I have not been to a green house yet we are having way to much rain and cold.
but I can't wait!!!!
Cathy

Ann Thompson said...

Love them all but I seriously suck at gardening