Weeks Fly By

  

I am totally struggling with this blog post.
I have written it twice
and it won't publish.

Maybe the third time is the charm.

Spent a day working on this house
that my sister is on her way to now.
I still have the poison ivy to show for it!


I started this post way over a week ago.
Not sure where my weeks are going !

This dresser is finished and in the shop
and has been rearranged twice.



This little girl is back in Colorado
with
(I hope)
 great cousin memories!


  
This landscaping is already growing weeds.
I am seriously fighting the week battle this year!
 
  
Paintings are already moved to the new booth
in the shop in Saxonburg.
More on that later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree