And then....crash!

So, it's Wednesday 
and 
I am going to clean camp. 
Sorry folks, 
no before pics, 
it was THAT bad! 

I put wide tape on my painting table
 to protect it. 
Works great, but a bear to take off and replace.
At least an hour of picking and messing. 
but it was done....
I say this because it was the only thing 
I regretted in the chain of events
that followed that. 
Camp somewhat cleaned,
tape replaced, sitting down to paint, 
JWS walks in with the light that I have 
been asking ok nagging to have put in for a little while
at least a month. 
How exciting! 

We get a chair and he starts. 
I turn my back to clean up some more stuff 
and 
CRASH!



This is what ensued! 
JWS is only minor hurt.
I am struggling holding back laughter. 
Honestly, 
all I can think about it how long it took to pull 
that tape off of the table.  
JWS thinks that he can fix that table.  
Obviously, 
he doesn't have the same view 
that I have. 
And really, what make a 200+ pound 
man think that he can stand on a 
60 year old table? 

I clean up the mess, 
he finishes the light. 
I do some shifting of tables because 
well you know, 
I just happened to have a few more tables. 



Cover it with tape, 
do some rearranging 
and 
I am back in business. 


Better than ever! 




And my happy place is back!   

Comments

acorn hollow said…
Well at least you could laugh about it and glad he wasn't hurt
Cathy

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree