The Start of the Florida Trip

It was time to escape the snow.
I know that I had enough.
I always hope when i get home that its almost over.
We pulled out after church on Friday night 
drove to Clarksburg, West Virginia. 
Saturday brought us 
Skeeter’s Hot Dogs in Wytheville, Virginia,
for lunch
and
Sunday’s Soul Food in Walterboro, South Carolina
for supper. 
Spent the night in Kingsland, Georgia. 
 
Sunday was spend wandering around Ameila Island. 
Traveled down A1A and rode this ferry across the St. Johns River.
Found this amazing shop!   The art and creativity of the vendors was amazing! 
Then we went to supper at Safe Harbor Seafood.
 
The line was so long that we opted for takeout and a tailgate picnic along the river. 
 
 
Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a huge bird fan
and JWS knows this well. 
 
So Why? 
Why would he choose to feed the rest of the seagulls his French fries right over my head? 
 
We ended up arriving at our destination in Daytona yesterday! 
Now its time to rest. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree