India - The Food

 
Food plays a big part in travel for me. 
I love to find local foods to any area. 
The pizza above, while it was Domino’s, 
certainly had an Indian twist with the chicken on top. 
This little boy seemed to enjoy it! 
 
 
 
 
The vegetable, picked from the tree could not have been any fresher! 
I don’t remember what it was called. 
 
 
 
And momos! 
Not enough good can be said about these little dumplings! 
These were from a restaurant on our return from Darjeeling.
 
Then we made our own! 
And these eggrolls filled with vegetables, including beets,
were amazing. 
 
 
 
 Chili Chicken from the restaurant was great, 
but then Mridula made her version and it was heavenly! 
I don’t have any pics of hers, but it was one of the BEST things I ate. 
It was similar to General Tso’s Chicken, 
but with a lighter, cleaner taste.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Below is a late night session of making momos. 
I was not good at making them pretty. 
 
I am about to try them again tomorrow for our church community group. 
Stay tuned for that event! 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.