December is here already?

 
It’s been another week of running
and lists.   
Chores and obligations
and things that have to be done.
 
There doesn’t seem to be any down time
built into all this. 
I thought today was going to be the day and 
last night, reminders came in for 
orders that people want
…yesterday! 
 
This vine was a gift item, 
that needed done. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
The tree in Ford City
needed decorated. 
Not my best work, 
but checked off the list in the freezing cold! 
The half hour ride home with every heating accessory
in my car on full blast,
didn’t quite thaw me out! 
 
 
 
 
This is one of the seven or eight quilt tops stacked up in 
need of visiting the quilter.
When I got this one back, 
I gave her three more and said to
space them out a little 
for my pocketbook’s sake.  
This one just needs the stitching around the edge. 
It will be nice to start to get them all finished. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still working on samples for art class. 
I thought this one turned out cute. 
All found items around the studio.
 
 
 
 
The eighth graders at school made these. 
I think that they did an amazing job.   
They are a nice, small, manageable group
and I really enjoy them.   
They take their time and try!  
 
Off to try to get some of these orders done today. 
I seriously thought I would have time this year to 
do some orders. 
 
What was I thinking? 
 
To be fair, 
I have had a cough and/or sore throat since mid October,
when is this going to end?  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.