Word of the Year

 
People are picking words for the year. 
 
 
 
They have deep meanings. 
Thought was put into them.
 
So I thought. 
 
My word(s)
DECLUTTER
DESTASH
FINISH! 
 
Not sure which one I want to use.
 
Finishing would declutter and destash though. 
 
So maybe 
FINISH! 
 
 
I have so many unfinished projects. 
 
So many supplies for projects.
 
So much stuff! 
 
 
 
Did you ever think about how many projects you manage to finish in a year?
 
Social media for me is somewhat of a record of them for me. 
 
However, I don’t want anyone to ever think i am being showy or bragging, 
so I am going to (hopefully) keep track here for the five or less people 
that follow me!
 
This blog has always been more about keeping my records 
and memories than followers anyway. 
 
So here goes. 
 
1. Temperature Blanket
2. Donation Baby Afghan
3 and 4. Aprons that I sell in Smicksburg and Punxsutawney
5. Bias flowers using up scraps. 
 
 
 
Let’s see where this goes this year.
 

Comments

acorn hollow said…
I retired in June and because out weather was horrid I spent the summer decluttering.
I dragged boxes and bads to the thrift store and recycling and it was very freeing.
This year I want to learn a new craft or expand on those I already di.
Happy new year
Cathy
TheCrankyCrow said…
Happy 2024 Cathy...and good luck with your "finishing" goals. I have so many projects in need of finishing I don't even know where to begin. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time at this point. ~Robin~

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.