Ten Good Reasons Not To Walk.



Walking and exercise
have been severely neglected this summer for me. 

Who am I kidding?  
So has 
Yard Work
Cleaning
Flower Beds
and
More. 

It's September,
kids are back in school, 
I am hopefully getting back in a routine.
So this morning was to be the morning....

1. I didn't sleep well.
2. It's hot.
3. It's muggy
4. I need to clean for the cleaning lady to come today.
5. I need to do something with the front door
that is on sawhorses on the front porch.
(more on that later)
6. I should do some laundry.
7. Porches need cleaned before company arrives this week.
8. I have no walking clothes that are not paint stained. 
9. My walking shoes are wore out. 
and 
The Big One...
10.   I just wanted to sip coffee and doodle!  




But I walked. 

I still have the headache, 
the front door is still on the front porch and not on the hinges,
the flowers still need care, 
the porches are still dirty, 
the house still needs straightened
and 
I certainly was not the picture of fashion,
but
my body thanks me...
I think! 

Comments

Laurie said…
Hey I could have written this post Cathy! I have been in the same boat all summer, and here it is September already. Pretty much the same list of to do's here, and today I started walking. Hopefully the weather holds for a while and I can get caught up!!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.