Project 1, 2, 3 and 187 items.


Already I am a little behind on my
Project 365.
Four days to be exact but who is counting other than me.
Shelby's poncho.
 
I know it looks a little weird.  
It is sort of asymmetrical,
but it looks cool on.

 
At the risk of oversharing and mostly
because some of you people might
think I have it all together.
(Only the ones who truly don't know me)
This was the dumping of my sock drawer.
 
Honestly,
I like the after picture so much better,
why can't I keep it that way?

A chair headed to the shop...
wait,
can I count that as 188
and the poncho
as
189?
 
Of course,
my count, my rules!

 
Trying to make more of these.
 
I found them all cut and ready to be sewn.

 
Tutorial here:

Comments

Ann said…
If you can figure out how to keep a sock drawer neat let me know because mine never is.
I have one of your blue jean table runners that I had won in a giveaway that you had a couple years back. I still have it on a table in my living room. Love, Love, Love it. Still my favorite runner.

Sandi
TheCrankyCrow said…
Are you related to my husband?? At least every six months, I have to go through his sock drawers (yes, plural...one for whites/sports socks, and one for darks/dress socks)....and I am not even going to tell you some of things found in them... (But, I bet you DO know how to CLOSE your sock drawer, right?) ;o) Anywho...HELLO my friend...I've missed the dickens outta you. Yes, I've been gone a good long while, and my apologies for that. I know there will be a large "catching up" curve, but I know it's so worth it. Hope you had a wonderful holiday...Wishing you a new year filled with miracles and magic.... Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
annie said…
Love all you're getting done, I'm checking in on you!
Been wanting a runner like this since you posted previously, maybe now it will happen, thanks!!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree