Camp Clean Up

Camp is generally a disaster. 
It's my workspace, 
that's all that it was really ever meant to be. 
Seriously, 
I was going to rent a storage unit to work in 
and 
store furniture in 
when this house became available.
But, I am thinking it does me good 
to have an event there every now and then. 
Sort of like inviting company to your house
so you will be forced to clean. 
C'mon, you know you have done it.

So, tonight I am hosting my 
Fall Class Preview 
Party 
at my camp.
And...
I have cleaned. 

Oh, not cleaned like in 
my mother and sister's 
"eat off the floor" 
clean. 

This is
"It really is a studio" 
clean. 

Which in actuality is about how 
clean my house always was prior to 
the wizard woman that now 
cleans my house 
every other week.  


Not sure what my thought process was when I planned this on a day that  
I have to work until five, 
but Jenn to the rescue 
and 
she is making some of my food. 
....maybe it was good planning after all. 


Comments

Laurie said…
I wish I lived close so I could go!! It sounds so fun. Love the picture of the barn, one of the things I love to paint. You're just as talented as ever!

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.