Let’s Decorate!

Ok, these are some raw before photos!  
I bought this chaise along with several van loads of furniture.  I loved it as soon as I saw it but wasn’t sure where I would put it.  
JWS put a stop to the idea of having it in the family room.   I then figured it would go to camp, but that was going to take some cleaning.  
Then the idea hit. It never ceases to amaze me the ideas he has!  




This area was initially my paint room.  
Seventeen years ago! 
As girls moved out and got married, I got moved to spare bedrooms to paint and then eventually clear out of the house.  
JWS took over this area with a treadmill and made it somewhat into a closet...

And it has been a catch all junk area.  
It’s time to reclaim, refurnish and CLEAN! 
So, raw before pics are necessary.  
Follow along as I decorate and make this a fun little reading corner!   

All suggestions welcome!!!

Comments

Ann said…
I have a small bedroom that has turned into a catch all junk room. I look forward to seeeing what you do with yours

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

McDonald's Salt Packets and the Shelby Tree