Not quite finished...

Still wanting to make some pillows, but it’s close.  The counter from before, after I (and the scrub water) fell off of it when it broke off the wall disappeared.  First of all, who knew it would hold one foot of this not so petite frame?  The wall then needed painted.   I stood staring at a green, a beige and a red.  Of course, the red won!   

Last night I finally got this lamp that I have hoarded  saved put in the space. Now to get rid of the small lamp.  I also need to thoroughly clean the bookshelves, but that’s for another day. 



These have been my work counter projects for the last three work days.   I think I am stocked up for awhile.   



Comments

Ann said…
It looks great and I love the zipper roses.

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.