New Year, New Menu


JWS does most of the cooking around here, 
however since his COVID induced semi retirement,
meals have changed around here.  
We seem to be eating more and more leftovers. 
He seems to be busier than when he was working.  
He asked yesterday for meal suggestions. 
I jumped right on that idea! 
I made a list! 
Can’t wait to see what he produces in the coming weeks. 

Just a sampling of ornaments that I am working on.
I am hoping to have them all done in January 
for next Christmas season. 
The goal? 
1000. 
Can I make it? 
I don’t know, but I am at 262 right now.  
One fourth of the way there! 

Comments

TheCrankyCrow said…
HOLY ornaments!! They look incredible...but can I ask why?? Why 1000??? Yikes!! I enjoy cooking, but when I worked and my husband didn't, I told him he had to step up to the plate and he did. Now, neither of us cook. He refuses to eat leftovers and I don't want to end up eating the same thing for a week. (Most things we enjoy aren't done on a 2 people serving size...) I still make soups because those I can't live without in the cool months and don't mind eating every day LOL. You're lucky to have a "cook." ;-) ~Robin~

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.