What did get done, what didn’t.


Teaching the kids power tools yesterday!


What a year it has been!

Who would have ever guessed the outcome of this year 365 days ago? 

So much could be said.   How I wish I would have documented the year!   I wish I would have set aside  the time to journal, to blog, to write it all down. 

Now as I sit here on Christmas Eve with a shiny new calendar ready for next year, I think back to what I did and didn’t do.   What I should have done and what I shouldn’t have done, things I have said and things I should not have said.  

Through it all, the biggest lesson, as I look back has been to trust God, leaning not on anything I could do, but solely on him.   It is a concept that I always knew in my heart, but quite often did not practice.   

So as I sit here with my calendar and make my yearly lists of what I want to do, I will try my best above all to keep last year's lesson at the top of the list, God first...in everything.


Comments

TheCrankyCrow said…
Merriest of Christmases to you!! So very good to see a post pop up from you...and I see I am not the only one spending a bit of this Christmas Eve in reflection. Sounds like you have your priorities straight and in order for the new year. Wishing you a season of joys and blessings ~Robin~

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.