Moving Paint

The last two days have been consumed with
moving all this paint. 
 
I closed one location
and
combined it all into the other. 
 
I packed and moved one location in an hour and a half. 
 
Carried the boxes out and loaded them in my van.
 
I must have been on some type of adrenaline rush
because when I got home, 
I could not lift the boxes! 
 
I had to cut them almost in half to get them out of the van. 
 
But this evening, 
they are all in place!
 
Whew! 
 
Now to pack all the remaining Christmas items in my booth! 
 
Anybody have a new paint project? 
I can ship! 
 
 

Comments

TheCrankyCrow said…
Holy Paint LOL! I can't begin to imagine. Glad you survived. ;-) ~Robin~

Popular posts from this blog

Walker/Wheelchair Bag Tutorial

Sharpie Markers and Alcohol = Really Quick Art

Steps to a snowman face, Part 1.